Oops, he did it again! President Obama has decided that he knows what is best for young women in the United States. In late 2011, he decided that young women need a prescription to obtain Plan B, otherwise known as the morning-after pill. He urged us to use common sense and pulled the daddy card. [...]
I’d like to introduce a new weekly feature here at The Broad Side — Six Things You Need to Know Right Now — as a way to bring you some excellent reads from around the web. We know it’s hard to keep up on all the best content, so we’re going to try to help [...]
As we approach the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the Guttmacher Institute has created a series of info-graphics to clarify the facts about abortion in our country. Regardless of where you stand on the issue, I have to hope that graphics like these will help us to have a more honest conversation about birth [...]
- I Want My Mother Back May 10, 2013
- Charles Ramsey and the Racial Language Barrier May 16, 2013
- Brave’s Merida is Herself Again. But for How Long? May 14, 2013
- Can “Maybe” Empower Our Children in Times of Fear? May 13, 2013
- Voting ‘Yes’ for Schools, But ‘No’ to Giving My Time May 23, 2013
- Silver Bullets? I’d Rather Have Chocolate Ones May 24, 2013
- 6 Things You Need To Know Right Now: Money Makes The World Go ‘Round May 24, 2013
- Broad of the Week: The Latina Rebel of the Civil War May 24, 2013
- Wolf Blitzer’s Faith-Based Journalism in Oklahoma May 24, 2013
- Pope Francis on Religious Tolerance: Do Good. We Will Meet One Another There May 23, 2013
- Tina: Thanks for reading Sara, it's nice to know there ...
- Anne: I thought I could read this quickly and move on th...
- Ana Homayoun: Thanks for your feedback, Rebecca - glad you enjoy...
- Ana Homayoun: Hi Tracy, Yes, I completely agree! The pressure to...
- Sara Broers: AMEN! You nailed this. I can see myself throughou...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Follow @The_Broad_Side on Twitter