There is a new front in the assault on women’s right of self-determination. That sounds over-dramatic to say. I wish it was. But in fact there is a movement at work in this country to put women’s rights to make medical choices for themselves, specifically during pregnancy, in severe jeopardy. It’s disguised as yet another [...]
Tag Archives | repproductive rights
- I Want My Mother Back May 10, 2013
- Charles Ramsey and the Racial Language Barrier May 16, 2013
- Brave’s Merida is Herself Again. But for How Long? May 14, 2013
- Can “Maybe” Empower Our Children in Times of Fear? May 13, 2013
- Will My Ice Floe Have Starbucks and Wi-fi? May 15, 2013
- Voting ‘Yes’ for Schools, But ‘No’ to Giving My Time May 23, 2013
- It’s Not Nice to Fool Mother Nature: Are Tornadoes Getting Worse? May 23, 2013
- The Sound of One Hand Praying? May 22, 2013
- Pussy Riot: Feminist Punk Icons on Film May 22, 2013
- Two Very Different Takes on Working Family Flexiblity May 22, 2013
- Tina: This article confirms our decisions about college....
- Joanne Bamberger: @Jonathan, That is an excellent point. We should ...
- Jonathan Menon: Not that this comment of mine has any real relevan...
- Christina Gleason @ WELL, in THIS House: I think this would make a huge difference in the e...
- Beverly Uhlmer: Thank you, Deb. I have lived in several different...
2012 election 2012 presidential campaign abortion affordable care act Barack Obama children commentary Congress economy education elections featured feminism food gun control guns gun violence health health care health care reform HIllary Clinton Lean in Life Marissa Mayer Mitt Romney motherhood Newtown parenting Politics President Obama reproductive rights Republicans Roe v. Wade same sex marriage Sandy Hook Elementary School sexism Sheryl Sandberg Supreme Court Women women's health Women Online work/life work/life issues working mothers Yahoo
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Follow @The_Broad_Side on Twitter