Tomorrow is a largely anticipated day here in America. Election day. For me, it couldn’t come any sooner because I am beyond sick of political ads polluting my television. I can honestly say, watching my typical Sunday night lineup last night, I saw maybe a hand full of commercials without political motive and it was [...]
Is Barack Obama an iPhone man or a Blackberry kind of guy? Does Mitt Romney like to “tweet” or is he more about “friending?” Image says everything. That’s a mantra not only worshipped in marketing and advertising, but these days, in politics as well. So what images do our presidential candidates, Barack Obama and Mitt [...]
I recently read about a Florida mom who went to Occupy Wall Street. The New York Post got wind of her story, proceeded to write about it but also implied in part that her actions were not particularly responsible. The Daily Kos goes into detail, explaining the support she had from her community so that [...]
- I Want My Mother Back May 10, 2013
- Charles Ramsey and the Racial Language Barrier May 16, 2013
- Brave’s Merida is Herself Again. But for How Long? May 14, 2013
- Can “Maybe” Empower Our Children in Times of Fear? May 13, 2013
- Will My Ice Floe Have Starbucks and Wi-fi? May 15, 2013
- Pussy Riot: Feminist Punk Icons on Film May 22, 2013
- Two Very Different Takes on Working Family Flexiblity May 22, 2013
- The Doubled Edged Sword of Murder Charges Against Ariel Castro May 21, 2013
- What is REALLY Important to Military Families May 21, 2013
- College Debt Has a Female Face May 20, 2013
- Christina Gleason @ WELL, in THIS House: I think this would make a huge difference in the e...
- Beverly Uhlmer: Thank you, Deb. I have lived in several different...
- Gena: P.S. Code switching is not slang. It is the abilit...
- Saad: My dear, excuse my typos... I certainly didn't p...
- deb: Hi Jamie, As you can imagine, we will have to a...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Follow @The_Broad_Side on Twitter