There’s been plenty of buzz around the release of Fifty Shades of Grey. While the movie trailers give us a few hints of what’s to come, those who’ve read the books know how sexually explicit it us. But interestingly, the movie is being marketed as more ‘sexy’ than ‘sex’ (it’s rated “R” rather than “NC-17”). So it got us thinking — what’s really sexy in a movie?
Here are our some of favorites (some of these videos are NSFW — not safe for work):
1. The train scene in Risky Business.
2. The Fabulous Baker Boys piano scene.
3. The piano scene in Pretty Woman (there’s a theme here?)
4. George Clooney and J. Lo in Out of Sight.
5. The Notebook rain scene.
6. Diane Lane and Olivier Martinez in Unfaithful.
7. The Titanic car scene with Kate and Leo.
8. That Spiderman upside down kiss.
9. The kitchen scene in 9 1/2 Weeks.
10. For some humor, possibly the ‘sex while pregnant’ scene in Knocked Up?
11. The Bourne Identity kiss.
12. The Adjustment Bureau kiss. (That’s two for Matt Damon!)
13. The dance scene in The Thomas Crown Affair.
What is your favorite?